|// Main page||// Construction Philosophy||// FAQ||// Synopsis||// Exhibitions||// Reviews||// Contact|
• • Analysis manufactures, for the sake of production flexibility and construction accuracy, its planar loudspeakers in their entirety.
This method of construction allows maximum control over the quality of the materials used and the attributes of the loudspeakers.
• • Analysis relies for the raw materials on suppliers from all over the world:
• • A big automatic milling machine, controlled by virtue of AutoCAD files, produces the woodwork with the required high precision.
• • All ancillary works, even those requiring particular expertise, such as computer-edit design, graphics, silk printing, etc., are performed in house.
• • This modus operanti allows the continuous upgrading of the models without modifying their external appearance.
This is also beneficial for the users, who may upgrade their loudspeakers without incurring the cost of buying new ones.
• • The new models, Omicron, Epsilon and Omega, resemble their predecessors visually, but they incorporate a number of improvements, which are denoted by their serial numbers:
Principles of Operation
The theory of the magneto-dynamic planar operation (the three-fingers rule) describes the relative direction of the magnetic field, current and the resulting force.
A folded conductor is embedded in the membrane. The latter, under the influence of the magnetic field of the magnet, is forced to move proportionally to the electric current of the conductor.
Since the wave-form of the electric current "carries" the music, the forced movement of the membrane produce sound waves, reproducing this music.
Materials-Construction• • Membranes
Tweeter membranes (ribbons) material, although thin and light, is very durable.
Bass membranes has the ability for high acceleration /deceleration rates, so their movement traces the amplifier's electric signal with high precision, avoiding sound alterations.
The signal conductors are embedded into the membranes.
The conductor's design and placement contributes to undistorted loudspeaker performance.
• • Magnets
Analysis loudspeakers are renown for their copious, undistorted dynamics.
Indispensable requirement towards this, is the homogeneity of the magnetic field in which the membranes and ribbons vibrate.
The specifically designed magnetic system is essential for a wide and homogeneous magnetic field.
Such magnetic systems, although costly, are quintessential whenever the main requirement is purity of sound.
• • Casing
Planar loudspeakers are meant to last for long time, exhibiting a steady performance throughout their lifespan.
To achieve this, the main constituents of the loudspeakers and the membranes should remain precisely tuned.
Therefore Analysis has opted for a robust and precise construction, offering its clientele loudspeakers of exceptional sound quality and longevity.